At Weir Comfees, we hope you are pleased with all your items, but if for some reason you are not we offer the following returns and exchange policy:
All requests for a return or exchange must be made within 45 days from the date of shipment. All items must be in new, undamaged condition and must include all original packaging, if any was included. Due to reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept undergarments that have touched bare skin, therefore we suggest you try on these garments over your current underwear.In order to ensure your refund or exchange is as expedient as possible, please follow these steps:
1. Download this RMA Form (right click and “save as” if it won’t open directly in your browser)
2. Please contact Weir Comfees at 1-866-856-5088 if you have any questions on how to fill out this form or how to submit it. Alternatively you may email any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Print the RMA form out and complete the required information.
4. Ship the completed form back with the product(s) you are returning/exchanging to the address below:
PO Box 255
Alliston, ON, L9R 1V5
5. Refunds for purchases will be credited via your original purchase method, usually within 10 business days of receiving your return. If there is any problem that would delay or change that process, you will be contacted via email or by phone.
*Please note*, Weir Comfees is not responsible for any lost items while in transit to us and recommend you insure and track your return with your carrier of choice. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. Return shipments are at your own expense. If you are returning a faulty product for exchange or refund, Weir Comfees will reimburse you for the return shipping if you include a receipt. We will also pay for the shipping of replacement items.
**If you are exchanging due to size, colour or any other reason that does not constitute an error on our part, you will not be reimbursed for return shipping and may be required to pay additional shipping charges for any new products sent to you as an exchange.